Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I'm Here!!

Hi guys! This is my long overdue post from Singapore! So far so good. The Food is fine but I'm already starting to miss home food. Thank goodness there's a stall in the canteen that has nice home-cooked food. Plus the food here is pretty cheap too! Anyway.. i've got pics for you guys.. just my room and some friends I've met up with. Pictures of buildings up soon! =)



Picture of my bed! Before.. I modify...
Picture After~!
The front view.
My study Table... not so bad afterall. Still as messy as ever

This I present to you Faizal. Our MFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) guy. Who btw... woke up one morning..and had a craving for dunkin donut and drove all the way to Malacca for it.



Belva and Jeremy on the other corner. Both from Indonesia. I'm not sure of the other girl's name.

Ab (Laos), Idzni (Indo) and Mun Ling (MSIA!!!)
All of us
All of us trying to be crazy.. take one!
all of us finally crazy...!!

We actually had pizza for dinner yesterday! It's Canadian Pizza and it was Buy 2 for the price of 1! not bad!!

Oh one thing I learn about here is that everything is in acronyms. Man... its so hard to remember what it all stands for. Plus.. the singlish here is a bit funny .HAha.. So I pray hard that I will not catch it.. cos some of it is not cool.. like.. government becomes.. garrment.. and nevermind becomes.. neiiiimind. HAHAH

ok la.. i wanna take a short nap for a bit. Still got so much to do! Orientation is offically on Friday! Tomoro we're having a ceremony for the Singapore Scholars and classes officially commence on MONDAY! WooHoo! Believe it or not.. I actually can't wait for get into class and fry my brains. Kiasu much? hahaha

ciao people! hope you all are doing fine!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home