Monday, July 09, 2007

Guess who is back?

Yep! Guess who? My one and only brother from Singapore is back home! Ah, its so good to see him again. With cool dyed hair! I also want man.

We just hang out today. I was supposed to work on something but that didn't really work out.

Man.. time is running so short. so many people to meet, so little time. I wish I could squeeze time for everyone. Suddenly, the reality just kicked in. Bummer...

but other than that, I've been learning a lot lately. Learning to break open this wall, and being more open to the One and only. The impact He has done in my brother's life is so encouraging to me. What I couldn't see in front of my eyes, He showed me. His grace is ever greater, and He still remains the same. nothing changes the way He does things.

Bah.. i gotta go. Got to do some planning! Planning is always a good thing!

note to ron cheng: I'm glad you finally realised that the msn blog no longer exist. hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home