Wednesday, June 20, 2007

tag

5 things found in my bag
-my bible
-my wallet
-my notebook
-some brochure
-my ahem..

5 things found in my wallet
- receipts
- cards
- my unworkable ATM card
- i dont have any more to add.. sadly no cash yet. hehe


5 favorite things in my room
-my guitar
-my cow
-my bed
-my CD player
-my air con (no air-con.. shooo panas.. hehe)

5 things I've always wanted to do
-start a tuition centre..
-reach out to children
-impacting the lives of many
-compose songs (just like jason)
-bungee jumping!

5 more things I've always wanted to do (hehehe I simply add)
-to dance in a concert infront of thousands of people!
-going to O School.. and learn great skils from some of the best
-to just hang out with my friends
-be a good and systematic planner
-go snorkling in a wonderful clear beach

5 things I am currently into
-the greatest book in the world... The Bible (its true ok!)
-eating... no joke :P
-Physics
-Coloured hair
-funky clothes, mini skirts and gloves. hehehe


5 person that I tagged
-Sharon
-Juan
-Jamie
-Bev
-Fei

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home