Wednesday, April 25, 2007

been awhile

It has been a while hasn't it? I'm at shop right now, as usual. I just stuffed myself up with Fried Rice. I have been eating vegetarian food for the past week because its the only nearest restaurant around... well the only one that taste kinda good. My mom's colleague and I were so lazy to walk all the way to You Mee (which is only like a two minutes walk). Hehehe...

It was raining cats and dogs this morning. What a nice morning to just sleep in right?? But noooo.. Had to go to work. Bummer. But it was all good. I got to enjoy smelling fresh bread in the morning.

Anyway... lots has happened for the past few days. I have been officially barbequed by the sun since last Sunday during the Family Telematch. My brother said I don't even have to wear a V-neck shirt anymore. Haha... when I wore my V-neck red shirt... we blended in very well I must say. While some looked like tomato, I looked like.. well still look like...OK can't think of a word for it. =p If there is any other better word, I'd used the word HANGUS sudah.

In the mean time, I've got a lot of work to do... now why doesnt that sound anymore suprising? Ms Teo thinks I'm even more busier than her. Haha..

oh wellllllllllll!!! this is juice signing out. I want my krispy kremes, Jason Lee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home