Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It's finally here!

Yeap! The results are finally here. The anticipation is over. I remember when Roy called me and I was going to have lunch...

"The results are out already. I got my results."
"WHAT?????"

And that moment, I just wanted to leave and go straight to school but my ever so calm mom said, "You stay and eat first. Calm down."

-.- How can anyone stay and eat first? (Though the lovely thai food was so good that I did stay and eat. hehe)

Eventually I found my way to school. On my way, someone already msged me my results. Ai, spoilt the excitement of finding out but I thought she had my name all wrong so I went to check anyway. And she was right! =) Hehe!

I'm here to say that it wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for God and the confidence I found in Him. I've learnt that it's a total mistake to find confidence in my own abilities. But when you combine what you can do and the supernatural strength of God, you'll definitely go far. I thank God for teaching me to relax, stay calm and put total trust in Him. Without Him, I don't think I'd make it. I did my best, He did the rest. =D

Now when that is over, the next part comes in. There are so much decisions to make right now and now I have to learn to trust in Him more. I guess the decision that we make, the course that we want to take is pretty crucial because time is definitely precious. I know that my parents have their own dreams for me too and just as much I want to please them as well. But hey, it's going to be an exciting journey!

Okay la! The juice is signing out for the night! Cool new layout huh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your results yeah. :P

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home