Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday!

First and foremost...



Happy Belated Birthday Ting!
Officially SEVENTEEN yesterday. Hope you'll have a blessed new year with so many things in line for you. Take a deep breath! It's going to be one heck of a ride and one awesome encounter with God everyday! Keep pressing on. Set ur mind on the things above! Heb 12:1-3!!

----

While that is done, I'm still in my work uniform. I have not showered after a sweaty dance practice with the rest of the gang. Man, I forgot how much of sweat it took out of us when we did the Grease song. Like Javon said, the dance must've taken like 300 calories. Nyeh. Nevertheless, it was really fun. The one thing that I will always love to do is to dance. ~ Dance my night away. Though it was great to see some new fresh people who has got great potential in dancing. Muahahhaa, we finally have new recruits to play around with. The dances that we've been doing are getting more and more challenging. The more challenging it is, the more fun it will be.

Well, I better get going. As always, there's always something to do to fill my time even when its 11 pm already. If I didn't have a sleepy head, and laziness is not a part of me, I would've accomplished it all by now. But yet there's pile of papers that are yet to be kept away, books that I am yet to finish reading (with proper concentration and with an effort to not skip to the parts I only like), practicing my guitar and so much more. Oh well. Good nite people. See you when I see you... If I know you?

Delirious? SINGAPORE HERE I COME! 13th Jan!

[there's a dent of my car bumper! grrrr.....]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home