Thursday, January 04, 2007

sleepy head

Good 'morning' wonderful people. Don't even know what I am doing waking up. In fact, I should get more sleep really. I'll wake up at like really early morning to do the rest of my stuff. (like that's gonna happen!)

Got a phone call from my brother today! Yay! Though he called just to tell me that O School called regarding my registration for the Hip Hop class. Oh dear, I'm like all the way in Brunei and O School is all the way in Spore. No time for dance class at the moment. However, I think I am going to Spore on Jan 13 to 14, just in time to see Delirious! WooHoo! Now this is one chance I just don't want to miss. Mm.. Red House Seafood here I come! (If ever there's time!)

Managed to hang out with two of my good ol friends today. We had a really good chat about everything and anything. Funny how different people with different personalities can just blend pretty well. Lets just say, there isn't anything that we'll go personally against. We lay out our opinions and we consider and we're simply honest about things. Plus we had fun. See , geeks can have fun! mehehehehe

this post is going nowhere. but before I leave.. here are more vacancies

the Geek of Mathematics
the Geek of Physics
the Geek of Biology
the Geek of Chemistry
the Geek of English Language
the Geek of English Literature
the Geek of Business Studies
the Geek of Geography
the Geek of History
the Geek of Arts
the Geek of Music
the Geek of Computer Studies
the Geek of Commerce
the Geek of Psychology

Roles taken up
Founding member - Leonora Yeo
Secretaries - Jana, Ting
Models- Fei, Jason, Bev
Supporters- Fei

Curren Head of every subject
the Geek of Biology - Fei
the Geek of Chemistry - Fei
the Geek of Mathematics - Fei

mind you, Fei will take over all vacancies as long as she has the ability for it! Wahaha... so u better hurry. if i missed out on any subjects... let me know! =D

as Geeks, we choose to make the right decisions and families are always first!

As Geeks, we treasure the fact that we need enough sleep. so thats why, i'm going to sleep now. good nite!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, Fei, of the newly formed Geek club, pledge my loyalty, responsibilities handed down to me and would try my best to promote and not de-mote in whatsoever way. I pledge my leadership in the following categories:
Geek of Biology and Chemistry...

However, I'd like a "re-think" (that's y i cant be head for english...i'm terrible now) for my post in the Department of Mathematics. I highly recommend Joyce.

I also highly recommend Juan for E.lit and business (or even Joyce).

Yours truly,
fei

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home