Sunday, October 08, 2006

=)

It took me quite awhile to think of what to blog. I honestly don't have anything to blog about. I've got two more chapters and a topic left for my business, and I have to re-study my physics (unbelievable!). I've got the running nose and I'm feeling all drowsy. Listening to the radio has kept me awake so far.

Yesterday I had a great dinner with my bro and his gal. It was her birthday and food was great at Kaizen Sushi (so much better than Excapade, honestly). I was so full and the last thing you can do to me when I am full is to make me laugh. My brother constantly made me laugh, the whole time and there just isn't enough space for my stomach to move alright. So people who do hang out with me, pls dont make me laugh when I'm full.

My brother did something really sweet for her birthday. Well he pretty much made a really last minute birthday card. The card was totally his idea and all I had to do was put it all down together. I love impromptu stuff. And we did a pretty good job and an amazing card for 2 whole hours. I'm impressed.

Anyway, yesterday was Moon Cake festival. Too bad my parents aren't home but to brigthen things up, my bro got lanterns for us to lit. It so purdy and besides I've never done this before.

Okay la. I've got to go. Blogging is beginning to bore me already. Haha.

my future's in Your hands. break me. mold me. shape me. renew me.

[p/s] I tried posting pictures... darn blogger. aint working! malas sudah laaaa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joyce,ange here.. bet you are surprised to see me here eh? Im definatley going to visit this place more often=)thinking bout my uni applications(just sent in a few hrs ago) n can't sleep. too much thinking =)...so I thought I'd visit ur site, =) i just love your blog cause i know u just want to glorify him through it=)Plus the gal with the glasses on the top.. um....looks like you=)=)=) just wanted to say thanks for being my support system these past few weeks=)Have cried, laughed so much lately,thanks for being there and for understanding. Lets just wait to see what the future holds.=) Im going to book you now to tution my kids cause ur gonna be great. I noe it =)love you, u nut =)

11:39 PM  
Blogger juice said...

hehe i think the whole point of me using that layout was because it kinda reflected on who and how I looked like. haha thanks so much for being the FIRST to comment!! =)dont worry so much about your uni application. you've got a huge future ahead of you! i myself wonder about where I am really going to go, making sure that its all part of God's plans but hey i think it all sums up to T-R-U-S-T. Jeremiah 29:11 is all about trusting God as we know that He's a God who has planned out everything for us right from the beginning and He alone knows what's best for us. We servce a big God! Lets trust His plans...

You go girl! do what you gotta do! sorry la... so little update now. hehehe will update after my exams.

Remember.. my date with you after exams okay?? lets go MAKAN! movie and MAKAN! oh oh and shopping. =D

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home