Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thank You

I wanna say thanks to all of you who made yesterday really special for me. Thanks for all the laughs, the support, your lovely messages, the great presents and being a real life blessing in my life. =) You don't know how much I really do appreciate it, from the bottom of my heart.


Special thanks to Fei, Ange, Bev: you three have stood by me, stayed honest with me and never failed to understand my situation and teach me different things each day. As we grow older (as said by Fei) from talking about school, life to boys, school, life and God, I'm glad to have gone through it all with you three. I know that we'll sooner or later go our separate ways and that's OK. Life wouldn't be exciting without change eh? But I thank you three from the bottom of my heart for being there, sharing the same dream, loving Jesus with all of yourselves and knowing that He alone has a great plan for each and everyone of us. Thanks for being my friends. (also for the necklace. loving it!)

Fauzi: For making me that scrapbook. Oh, you don't know how much that really touched my heart. You went through all that trouble from my mom's shop, to Bev trying to lie to me, to SAS, PTE, to AFC (with all your blur questions) and then back to MD with all those pictures filled with memories. I know its your first and last gift. It's something I will cherish. Thanks man. You're the dood.
21092006(013).jpg21092006(005).jpg21092006(006).jpg
21092006(007).jpg21092006(004).jpg
Thanks Juan and Des for the donkey. haha I like what you can do with the tail. Yank it baby!
Thanks Sharon for the photoframe! It's totally cool

21092006(008).jpg21092006(011).jpg21092006(009).jpg21092006(010).jpg

Thanks Pui Lim for that special movie. I am yet to view it la!

Thanks for all the sms-es. you know who you are

Not forgetting the blog that Ling put up. the craziness from me that Ting and Angel puts up with and the rest of the CGLs. To all ACTs29nerz, with so much love and passion. muahz

And thanks also to Juang for that snack and Jasmina for the card, not forgetting my cool friends from Math U1.1, Physics U2.1, Bus U3.0, GP U5.2. You guys are the best.

Anyway, I decided to take a new picture of my second day of being 19. Here it is:


And here is me.. back to normal.


And I gotta end today's post with this song, because thats what it's all about...

It's All About Jesus
It's all about the way he changed our lives
It's all about Jesus
The power of his blood can't be denied
It's all about Jesus
It's all about the convenant he made
It's all about Jesus
Victorious he rose up from the grave

It's all about Jesus
It's all about the way he set us free
It's all about Jesus
Bearing all our sins at Calvary
It's all about Jesus
It's all about the gift of love he gave
It's all about Jesus
The precious lamb of God was slain


We lift our hearts to him
He is the reason that we sing
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah,
We praise your name

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home