Sunday, October 01, 2006

Exams blues

I'm so loving the Dawn CD by CCC youths. I guess my donut shoulder finally paid off. I won something out of it and I thank God for making me unique! hehehe! I'm inspired by the songs that they've written. It's something different and well... I'm just lovin' it! Rawr!

I can't believe I have been missing Church Services lately. I'm missing out on a whole lot of stuff man: Great messages, fellowship with the peeps, the amazing P&W, the morning breath of God and that lunch with Ting, Des and Bev. Oh well, my mom did promise that after my exams I can go as much as I want to. WOOHOO!! There's so much instore for the next few months and not to mention a coming New Year! We're talking about Freshwinds, Emerge Conference, Hillsongs Conference, FIRE Conference... all the Conference laaaa! I honestly can't wait... Oh in addition, trips to Thailand, Labuan, Singapore... oh food food here I come. I pray for strong stomach! Mmm

Just a moment ago I was thinking about how priviledge I am to be in this nation. I didn't think I was that priviledged back when I was younger because I've always thought Brunei hasn't got what it takes. It doesn't have all the fun, not much of new stuff and you can't go on a shopping spree (cos parents only will bring you overseas to do that! =p more like an advantage for us to take! mehehe). But considering all the issues that's going on in Lebanon, Thailand and the Tsunami that could've hit Brunei (but didn't). Sure we are in a pretty secure place and we're not exposed to a lot of stuff. Being exposed sure has it's advantage but I know that we have a reason to be in this nation. And I stand here today as a proud Bruneian and I'm saying I love my nation. I'm glad to be a part of a generation that is being raised up be the future of this nation. Nothing beats my hometown man. (not even durians and rojak! haha)

Well I gotta go. I was supposed to post something more "insightful" but ... I didn't. haha oh welllll... I'd post pictures if I did have time.. but I don't. IM GOING FOR A BUFFET!! weeeeee

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

plug: Ting

IM HUNGRY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home