Monday, October 30, 2006

excited!

AHHH IM EXCITED! actually nothing big has really happened but HE made me HAPPY! I'm excited for the great things to come! I'm excited for the amazing plans that He has for me! I'm excited in what He's going to do... everyday of my life! I'm excited to study because it becomes an act of worship to God that will glorify His name. I'm excited to just go out there and ... I'm going bonkers for my Jesus. I'm excited because a few momemnts ago I was down but HE gave me HOPE, LIFE, JOY that can NEVER be taken away. So i LIFT up my hands, put a SMILE on my face and say 'HAVE A NICE DAY!' He's gonna do amazing things! (lifting up my hands so high and smile until my eyes 'cannot see')

I'm in love.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're in love?!? With whom? You should clarify that before i get so big headed thinkin its me! Haha:-)

5:24 PM  
Blogger juice said...

hahahaha in love with......................................

HIM! hehehehehheehehehehe

7:21 PM  
Blogger Jason Lee said...

Great is our God ! ^^

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehehe...in love wit meeeeee, :) sori boonfei ..shes mineeee!!!=)*we already have a date planned*(dont forget okay joy!) haha, i know the feeling =)God is good =)I tink we've been studying too much,=)my brain nt working!

10:06 PM  
Blogger juice said...

hahahah i can TELL angeline weee!!!hey u know u dont have to be anonymous forever when u comment? u can choose "other" as ur identity and put ur name. dont need the website url.. i think. hehe

jason: AMEN!

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay okay... but whats the point of other ppl knowing when its for your eyes only anyways? hahaha.Oh ya, i dyed my hair brown.... looks nt so good... hahaha. will show u on friday... Hi Jason!=) How are you?

10:38 PM  
Blogger Jason Lee said...

hihi angeline im good yourself?

6:17 PM  
Blogger juice said...

YOU DYED UR HAIR BROWN???????? how brown........ girl you're a dye mania. hahaha hey u have to dye my hair soon. we're gonna have a dye hair day.. wehehehe

angeline meet jason

jason meet angeline

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i knew its was angeline..coz she one of the very very very few who still calls me "boon fei" hahhaha

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh really? what does eveybody else call you? HAPPY BIRTHDAY Boon feiii!!! Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you Happpppyyy Birthday to you!!Hehehe, I feel really blessed to know u for 8 years plus, from lil tom boy to gorgeous doctor =)You said last now tat u want my love for your birthday present rite? so heres my love! all wrapped up!! *with kisses included* =) Hugs and muchmuchlove Love. God bless! ange
PS joy, hair nt too shocking, actually looks almst the same as b4.=) Im good Jason, didnt recognise u in that pic up there at first =)

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home