Sunday, November 05, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEI!

I was planning to wake up really early to do this... but that didn't work at all. Haha. Well I am here to say HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO MISS TAN BOON FEI .
Like that picture? hahaha hey dont blame me! you're the one who wanted it this way! =p

Anyway,Man, I've known you for so long so I really dont know where to start.

The one thing I know about Fei is that everyone think that she's scary. That's their first impression. The first time I met Fei, I thought, "who is this girl climbing on a chair and writing on the blackboard?" while I am the wild one on the swing every single afternoon. Little did I know, we got in the same class for six years and became best buddies after awhile. And that lasted till today. We've been through the ups and the downs and all the weird moments of our lives. From being a tomboy gangsta, to learning how to be a lady, to meeting God at the same time where our lives were transformed and to become what we are today.

Well Miss Fei, my 'unique' friend, you've been a true and loyal friend and never failed to make me smile (though jokes are getting lamer by the day). You are a someone of great influence and I know that our Big Daddy has a great plan for you... DONT FORGET! you owe me ... icecream? hehehe sorry this couldn't be touching enough. But thanks man for all you've done. I thank God for u! and yes, I survived the 19 years of friendship! wahahaha Happy birthday "nancy"! your teenage fears are fading far awayyyyyyyy!


Bev, me and Fei. trio leh

Us with lil ievon

This is the side of Fei that you'll probably never see. her sleeping in tudong. Tsk

The nerd and the geek

Her trademark.

many love to you gal! fei poh 2 fei poh!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey joyce, thanks for making your special feature... i really enjoyed reading it... was laughing & smiling all the way... maybe it was funny,or i was being prasan.. and of all the pictures, u chose that mug shot as the headline pic?!?!?!?!?!?! common la, publicise me to be a hotter prettier chick mah!!!

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And wat trademark is that in the las pic? since when i have a trademark..? hahaha u missed on thing though, we not only grew up to be tomboys together (btw, er gangsta?u sure?) we also grew up to be lame together hahhaa... luv ya man... and yes, I'm dead sure, He really really has big plans for me... reason for my eyebags and white hair huh!

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH NANCY!!!!!my pilihan nickname... i still use it u know.. look out for me

12:38 AM  
Blogger juice said...

hahaha you dead serious? you still use nancy on pilihan? my gosh. they still call me marmaide girl.. haha only one person do that la. nxt time i make a dedication its going out to nancy tan. =D

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tot its marmite? hahhaa.... yea i seriously do.... so that i wun attract too much attention.. like... "fei listen to songs like this? fei litening to radio? tot she nerd" that kinda thing... put nancy la...but not the tan pls! hahaha

and y must type wat we see before can commennt? other ppl blog not like taht...urs so mafan! hehehe

11:43 PM  
Blogger juice said...

huh??? i dont get you la. ohh.. ok ok now i get you. cos cos.... got people spam our blog comments one. im not the only one!!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyy joy =)jus finished internship at afc,was really great =) n i heard you were homesick.... homesick in singapore?wow... strange.. =)bt I know ure really homesick 4 acts =)or 4 me?=) m really glad to hear abt the breakthrough in Singapore, u know ure the light in ur family n i knoe how much youve prayed for this, u deserve it, Keep on praying cause ure really gonna cause breakthroughs. (^-^)Miss you.hugs. boon fei is nancy tan??? haha

8:22 PM  
Blogger juice said...

hehe all the glory goes back to Him! i am definitely excited to see you too!! =D

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NANCY TANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! hehe i love you nancy tan boon fei. really. i do!

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh btw.. that was me BEV!

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What...That's not my real name k... Just something i use to hide my identity on radio and i have every right to do so... ok the story was like that... back in f3 i think,i gave my name as manfi to the dj, but he mistaken it as nancy. So i was so malas to layan him i stick to jus nancy.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home