Thursday, March 15, 2007

Darn tag

I got a lousy tag by Jason

"Those who get tagged must post 6 weird things about themselves in their blog and state the rules clearly. At the end of the post, you must choose 6 other people to tag"

1. I love to drink water and nothing else. No coffee, no tea, no soft drinks. Call me boring but I like what!

2. I've got a hole on my shoulder. =D

3. I tend to keep all the unused boxes, unwanted papers, unwanted receipts thinking I'll use them again.

4. I'm not a really big fan of air-cons. I like to sweat and then when I really can't take it, I'll switch on the air con. Exactly what I am doing right now.

5. i like physics

6.I quite like eating cold food. Like cold chicken rice. hehehehe (when its home cooked okay!)

OKAY. that's all from me. to stop the chain.. i TAG NO ONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home