Monday, May 21, 2007

calcium kid vs cinderella man

I switched on the TV and I saw cinderella man on. I thought hey this must be good. I saw Russel Crowe and Renee Zel... (forget it..) something... acting.. the first thing I thought was .. where's Orlando Bloom? Oh he must be that kid and Russel Crowe must be the father. and one day, Orlando Bloom is going to grow up and be like his father (knowing how much I love predicting movies). So after being and all smarty pants.. I went home and saw the review behind my old VCD and realised that there wasn't any Orlando Bloom. Sigh.. so looking forward to it. And then only today in the afternoon... I finally remembered that Orlando Bloom was in Calcium Kid instead. Ai...

not making sense to you?

ya not to me either

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home