Monday, June 11, 2007

Worthy

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been blogging for awhile... I havent got a chance to blog a "proper" blog for you guys to read.. so I don't blame ya that you find this site boring. Hehe... But things are pretty busy lately. There are so many things that I really want to do... but I can't seem to find the time to fit it all in. I think I just need to learn to take some time off for a few hours, sit and pen it all down. I'm sure it'll all work out.

Yep, I just got back from Singapore about a week ago and Emerge Conference was awesome! It was mind blowing and God just moved. There was no stopping Him especially on that one night. Phew... He swept me off my feet. =) Learning more and more about Him, how He's a just God, a creative God, a God who loves culture... thus giving us the cultural mandate... to take the raw materials that we have in our hands and using it creatively for the Glory of God. I like what Henry Van Til said... "Culture is religion externalized!" How about that huh?

At the moment, I'm done with all of my interviews... I'm just waiting for their replies. So am I going overseas? I guess it all depends but I am pretty excited for the results. You can say that I am really looking forward to it.

Oh guess what? I've got my hair really short. heheh FINALLY!! I've always wanted to get a different hair cut. But yes, it is officially short! doesn't feel so short though. Sorry no pictures la.. cos I tried and tried to take a nice one but it didn't work. haha.. so someone has to be my photographer now. Who volunteers?

bah I gotta go. after i finish makan my goreng pisang.. i want to go back to work again. see you!

All of us must die eventually. Our lives are like water spilled out on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again. But God does not just sweep life away; instead, he devises ways to bring us back when we have been separated from him. -2 Samuel 14:14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home