Sunday, June 17, 2007

while I'm at it...

While I'm waiting for my maid.. I wanna take this opportunity to greet all fathers, especially my father... HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! This is the day when you realise that it's not only about the mothers... it's also the fathers who holds the family together... the one who supports and the one who stands in the gap for the generation to come. Keep it up Daddies! You know we love you! =)

Well, OK. I've kept it to myself for quite a while now.. except for the some of you that I have told. But I'm just here to say that I'll be leaving a lil sooner than expected. I have decided to *ahem* pursue my life into another world... another country....a country they all say are filled with "kiasu and kiasi" people. Yep... Off to Singapore, I'm going. I will be pursuing a Bachelor in Physics/Applied Physics (man it feels like i'm typing out my personal statement :P) and I really think its going to be challenging and tough. Phew.. but I'm really excited. God has blessed me with this opportunity so I'm taking it. I don't want to miss out either! Hehe

Don't worry. This is not like my last post or anything. I wouldn't do that to you.... or would I? Muahahaha... but hopefully I'll be able to spend a good amount of time with you guys.. and some sting rays ... chicken wine... nasi lemak at mameh... and our good ol jolly bee burgers that you cant find in singapore... not forgetting the fun and joy that I have with all of you.

OK... it hasn't hit me yet that I only have a short time left here in Brunei. So I'm not so sappy about it all.. But like said.. i'm really looking forward to this. Never had I thought that this was possible for me.. especially with a scholarship.. From a girl who dared not to dream to a girl transformed by God who dared me to dream.. and a God who caused me dreams and desires to come true.

So i'm going there to be a cool geek. a cool geek with nice coloured hair (I'll do that before I leave.. hehehe), a massive new electric guitar (one day one day...), and new skills in dance as I join good ol O School and ... a new hunger for the nations.

Bah okie laa... I do have to go. ... to work yes.. hehehe I'll get back to you all soon...

(and no I donno when Im leaving yet. :P)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home