Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Raining!

I'm at the shop right now... Waiting to go home. I feel so stinky in my uniform and my poor guitar became my umbrella just now. sniff...

starving now.. I regret not eating just now. Aiya what to do... I was pretty full just now and now I'm like craving for some Parfalle Salmone. Only $8 plus ya know! It is so worth it man... well considering the fact that it originally costs more than $10.

ok.. suddenly I don't know what to blog about... again. there are so many things I can think of doing... and if I don't start putting them down in paper.. I'll never get any of it done!

On a good note.. AFC Talentime is around the corner! I'm pretty excited (though I'm nt too sure if I can even participate). Let's just say you have no idea how much I've missed dancing.... I don't even mind going through all the 50 sit-ups and the barely successful push ups and squats. Bring me dancing somebodeehhh! And I'm talking about real dancing yea.. not one of those shake your head thing with trance music.

bah... this hungry monster is craving for MANGO CHEESE CAKE!!! My mom baked some and oh I just fell so in love with it. Yummmyyyy!! My dad and I are officially her best customers for mango cheese cake..then again.. we curi curi ambil. muahahaha

Okay laaaa.. gotta go. Do check out my brother's blog. He's into photography now. Apparently, I'm not pretty enough to get into his films. hehehe oh well =( Http://pengambar.blogspot.com

Romans 8:20-21: For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home