Thursday, July 19, 2007

In the morning

I woke up at 6 am for the first time after a really long time. I was suppose to wake up earlier... but the darn alarm didn't go off. Either that or that I set the wrong time in the first place. Pfft.. Took a long shower, brush teeth and I went down and shout for my maid... "Miiiiiii..... mee goreng!!!" I was so hungry...can eat a horse.. if there actually is one. (Whoever came with that line is so silly. Have they even tried frying horses?)

I watched Step Up yesterday night. I really liked the movie. It was funny and the dancing was cool. Movies like that inspire me and then I began to get more pumped up into putting a dnace together.(Thank you bro for buying it! ) We r in the process to putting up one now. Man, I tell you my body is starting to ache. We're doing something that we don't usually do. Odd enough, that's always the case! When I was younger, I wouldn't even want to dance cos I thought dancing with any erm "sexy" movements was... ebil. haha and yet here I am... dancing from Pop, to Hip Hop, to "grease" style, ballroom, salsa, cha cha, Rumba (I almost said sambal.. wahahaha). Some of the dances are not my kind of thing but I really enjoyed it. Seriously did. Had to stop thinking about how different I look and just dance. Now I'm up for another big challenge. took us so long just to get like say 8 beats of steps. Phew... But it's all worth it!

Yep.That's all from me now! Will post something more... *meaningful in a bit. but before I go...

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY MR. CHUA CHEN WEE!

&

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY MS.ANGELINE WEE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home