Monday, July 16, 2007

Courage

Everyone is making their countdowns to when they are leaving. I am too...but I'm not making it like its a big deal (only to some certain people... it's just to tease them ya).

Yesterday night, I emptied my drawers. I finally took the courage to throw ALL my papers away... All those scrap and used papers that I assume I will use again. Ling said I have a malaysian thinking there. Y'know, I felt so sad (I know this is really nerdie) but I had to do it. If not, I am seriously going to bring them with my to Singapore. If my mom finds out she'll go siao. Haha... Nagging non stop. We're supposed to pack as light as possible to fit the baggage limit and here I am brining scrap papers! Man, I threw away tons of it! Wait.. then again, it's still in the plastic bag and I better throw it away soon before I change my mind again. (:

Man, the room is going to be so empty after I go. The house is even going to be more empty! My maid will go Yay! Less clothes, dishes to wash. And she will be even sad cos it's going to get more and more quiet at home! One person down to shouting and calling my name! Haha.

Can't really decide what to bring. I took out all the clothes that I'm not ever going to wear again and I'm only left with a few things now. All the remainders are what I'm bringing along with me. Don't have much to bring really... but this nervous and ready heart.

Yes, I will miss my family... and I will miss my friends... but I think I will miss ACTS29 the most. It is (honestly) where I spend most of my time. It's where I've met and grown more and more with God. It's where I learn of different people and how some people have shown me and taught me different things. It's a place I never regret to be in. I never regret to be in His House. Last week we learnt that coming for just that one day, we are giving Him Honour. And all my life, I want to give Him Honour... that's why I never miss a day. If I do, I have a good reason to it.

Likewise... when we go to our prayer closet and we pray... we give Him Honour.. the first place in our lives. When you have something as your first priority, you'll never fail to glorify or praise that one thing. Well, He is my one thing, and still is... regardless of circumstances and situations.

Anyhoos, I'll leave my farewells for later. Hehe... Don't want to get all emotional yet. I told Diana if she wants to go to airport and make it a less emotional time, somebody has to take Bev far far away. haha.. when she cries everyone cries. (jgn marah ah Bev.. I'll miss your moley).

So hey! I'm excited! I hope you're excited for me too!

before any we go... must...

MAKAN JOLIBEE!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home