Sunday, July 15, 2007

HOLIDAY!

First of all, Happy 61st Birthday to His Majesty! The whole nation celebrates this awesome day for our king! =)

----
Okay..I'm seriously enjoying this Sunday. I went to the beach for awhile. My mom and staff were having party and she actually joined the tug of war. haha dang, I missed that part. Man, there were so many people at the beach today! Luckily, my brother was able to find parking! (Power of prayer! muahaha). Nothing much happened there though. We brought our dog there and the first thing she did when she step on the ground (we were carrying her from the car) was poop. Yep.. she pooped. So if you see poopies at Muara Beach, it could just be my dog. Then again, I saw another dog there so.. it's not totally her fault.
Today, I'm just going to seriously relax... and so somethings I haven't done for ... years! Like... CROSS-STITCHING! Ok, I now it's very grandma like and it takes forever to complete. But I like it. It's fun, it's quiet and the outcome of it is always nice.
BAh, I gotta go soon. Have to prepare for somethings and gonna meet up with Sandra. She's leaving for Aussie today! *sniff sniff* :'(
See yaa!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home