Wednesday, August 08, 2007

guess what???

GUESS WHAT I FOUND!!!!


Oh I'm a happy duck! I am happily munching away this crackers. You don't find this a lot in Brunei... either that or I seriously missed it or something. But I love fish crackers! I love to munch the outside part slowly and gobble up the inside. How do I do that you ask? Come see me here and I'll show ... because I seriously miss home now. It just hit me today. Yea, so long hoh. I miss my sammy. I miss the home cook food and the fact that I don't have to wash my laundry. Cos if you were to see my pile today... you'd know why. HAha... and I have so much to iron!! =( and I am sick of outside food now. Grrr....

Anyway, coming here has already begun to teach me a lot of things. The one thing you should never do is assume that it's going to be the same. Just because the environment is the same... the uni life here is kinda crazy! Who in the world told me that I'll be so free in Uni. Well not in Spore!! You gotta be kidding me man. My whole week is filled with classes! And it's not just Physics that I'm taking. I have to take... CHEMISTRY!! =( now I gotta dig out some passion for chemistry. Sigh... so sad but I have to do this. only for ONE semester! ok ok must still do well la. hehe

Everything here is doing fine. All good and dandy.... just that it is a hassle to travel around here cos it's so far away. (where I'm staying) OK OK... I'm going round and round cos i'm hungry but i dont know what to eat. haha.. OH! CHEESE PRATAA~~ HEHEHEH byeee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it is reasonable that you lay a solid foundation during the first two years. Surely you will be benefited form these classes in the future, although you are unable to see advantages at present.
Keep making great efforts, hah
Aelx: )

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home