Sunday, August 26, 2007

Beauty

I got inspired! :)





Nice hoh? Haha. I saw the flower on the floor when I was on my way to a class. I couldn't resist it. It was just that one moment in time that you should just squat down, and take some time and enjoy the beauty of something that has been created by Someone Beautiful. I was just reading the bible that one time (THE MSG REMIX) and there was a part where it spoke about how women shouldn't be so caught up with the mirror all the time.( I'm not saying that is wrong. It's always good to look good but just don't get over obsessed. :P) but it went on to say that when they do something beautiful for God, they then become beautiful doing it. How simple and yet awesome that is! :)

Well, I don't think I have to explain the rest of the pictures. The third picture is obviously a picture of my thumb! haha and the last picture is obviously my blue bottle, my blue pen, my blue stapler and my blue Post-it Note! all BLUE!! I love blue! :)

Anyway, church has been awesomely great! I get more and more challenged, inspired and fired up to do even greater. People there are so awesome and they are very on fire for God! All I have to say is WOW. Here are some pictures for you and btw, I met another Joyce in church. haha


cool new stage
haha yes they like taking pictures
meet noeldickson oonga
cheryl, me and louisa (hall mate!)
cheryl and....

okie then! i gotta go finish off my reports!

Love to Learn! You are born to learn! see studying and gaining knowledge with passion! cos you're made for it! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, was that the first time to Heart of God Church? It seems that you had a good moment there!
Alex :)

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home