Monday, September 03, 2007

*Grins*

Hallo young and old readers of this blog, I am Joyce Chua. And I'm feeling super lame today. You know my face got two moles? Haha... ok ok la.

Des just left for the UK. I thought he left on the 1st of September! Cali also. But eh, our small boy is growing up now to be a big boy that will shine in the UK! Soon, Ah Leong will be leaving, Ah Lim and Ah Yau also will be leaving not forgetting Ah Wee. And the so many more Brunei people that will be leaving to the UK. Sometimes I wonder if the UK is ready for those bunch of people. Hey, they're small but you do NOT mess with them, man. They can handle stuff! Haha. (So guys! don't forget your rice cookers! Plus when it's freezing... hehehe I can laugh. But when its snowing... pls take pictures and make me feel sad lo. Cos never see snow.)

Oh did you know Jason Lee's head got squashed between the bus door? Hahaha... ya just had to mention that.

Oh my mom is here!! She bought me one box of Mi Goreng, and numerous amounts of cookies!! I finished all the chocolate ones.. now its only the ones that I don't really fancy that's left. HAha... so if you come over to visit me, don't be surprised if I serve you cookies!

okay then! i'm off to finishing up my report! Catch up with you all when I get back home! In... few weeks time! Yay!

Oh ya, ah yeo is due in three days! Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home