Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tagged!

Yo! Hello everyone! I just got tagged by Ms Cyndy and Ms Jason Lee. I apparently got the same tag from both of them. So here it is now:

8 Random Facts about myself (how come it feels like I've done this before):
  • I love cooking. I'm not that good at it but I love just staying home and cook. Maybe I am a housewife kind of girl! HaHa
  • I love God. Haha, thats not random, thats a fact.
  • I love observing people. Especially in the train! You see all kinds of people! Some a little strange, some superbly interesting... some sing to themselves.... I'll tell you the story if you ask me personally!
  • I don't like ironing....
  • I like to sniff my cow... hehe
  • There are times when I just like spending time alone, and I'll just think. Think about life, think about the future, make dreams!
  • I love to doodle!
  • I can be a little bit of a perfectionist sometimes! Hehe.. hard to believe. I know
Maybe I can go beyond 8. This is a must mention
  • I love watching Totally Spies and Martin Mysteries more than any other movie! Muahahaha. I can show you a totally spies picture of myself.... It's like one of the episode when they got geekonised. hehe

Let me introduce to you this other partner of mine. Her name is Maricel. Did I mention that she's a great dancer? Haha...

I had lots of fun with the gang during NYE. It was the first time I was out so late with them! At 2 am taking pictures at NBT!

This is us dancing. Grooving babeh!
The Dancers.

Left to right: Diana, Maricel, Angel, Von, Me, Wan Shing, Ling, Bernard, and Ceaser Salad

There are more pictures that I want to upload but... I lost my cable. Haha... oh Dear!

Anyway! Ignite is up next weekend! Not only can I not wait to see the crazy bunch but I'm excited to know what My Daddy has in store. Muahaha...

So hey! I better get going. Semester started. It's not going to be easy, but it ain't stopping this girl from achieving big goals! Yea! Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home