Wednesday, October 24, 2007

living like an owl

Note that the title says that I'm living like an owl, does not mean I'm an owl. Too beautiful to look like an owl. (oh, head getting bigger.. what has Singapore done to joyce?!)

It's 4 am in the morning and I'm up trying to study. *Note* trying to study ok! At least there's some effort there. Though, I would admit that it isn't very productive. Haha, but I'm enjoying myself. Odd yet so true.

Well, the year is almost coming to an end. So, I'm beginning to wonder if I have achieved much for this year? I'm beginning to see how goals play a huge factor in my life, how reaching this one goal is important... and it can really be determined by how much time you put into it.

Church has been awesome. The one thing that keeps me going while I'm here in this crazy University (haha!) is church really. If it wasn't for His presence, and His assurance, and the awesome people I've met, I think I'll go bonkers. Haha. But it has been so great! There's a new zone and I'm a part of it as well. They've got the craziest bunch of people, ever! Yet so much on fire, so much in love with God and a real passion for the people. :)

Mom and Dad coming this Fri! Bro also coming! WooHoo!! This means; GOOD DINNER!!! Haha.. sushi and seafood.. here I come!!! I miss my dad lo, cos he hasn't visited me yet. I'm wondering if he's still taking care of his fishes.. haha

Exams are around the corner!! It's mad I tell you!! Over here, you really gotta learn to catch up! of course not by comparing yourself with others... gotta learn to refocus fast and not dwell upon your failures. Yea man! Thermostat.. not thermometer!

I've learned so much while I'm here, and I'm growing to love the place and the people and the Physics! Haha! But I still miss you guys! Angeline, Bev, Fei... all the way in the UK... Sam, Von and the worship Team. Ling Jeremy Tyler and Zephyr! My bro!! my Dog sammy!! Mr Singh! hahaha so random. I really miss you all man. Frontliners.. Rawr!! ACTS29!!!!

OK OK La. distracting me.

must study

Econs Rule!

"It's good to not have choices in the exams. That way, you will not have any opportunity costs" - Econs Lecture

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home