Friday, October 05, 2007

Keep going

bruises and wounds
found as i stumbled
upon the rocks on this narrow road
as narrow as it is

discouraged, troubled
face on the ground
searching for hope
what seem lost

looking around
many lying on the ground
given up, lost
forgotten all thats worth

close my eyes
a light i see
that broke the darkness
of my soul in me

fist clenched
head lifted high
your endurance my strength
your cross my reason

dust off the dust
that wipes off my vision
fighting against the current
that beats me down

focused onto you
the rock that lifts me up
running this race
again and again

stumbled and fall
by another rock on this narrow road
again i stand
and run this race

for its worth
the cost and the pain
for the joy and the strength
the love that radiants, forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home