Monday, October 15, 2007

How awesome~

Funny how the topic of this blog has got nothing to do with its content! Anyway, I'm just waiting to get in for lecture so I thought I should just blog to let you all know that I'm alive and good, and still having lame jokes but getting better at it. I've met my match at church and his name is Benedict Yeo! Sigh, so lame his jokes and I don't really know what else to say. Whats worse is my Math Lecturer. She cracks a lame joke but it's like part of her normal conversation. So if you don't listen in class properly, you'll miss all her jokes. Haha! Cool man.

I'm feeling so super tired yet so alive on the inside. I've learnt so much while I'm here, I cannot imagine how much more I'll grasp in the three and a half years to come! I'm excited! It's not just in church that I'm learning all that I need to learn, but elsewhere as well as you continue to walk in faith!

Coming here has helped me realised that everything really boils down to love, that without love life is really nothing anymore. And it's not just love for people, but love for the things you do even when you don't feel like it, or even when you feel like a failure in it. It's learning to see things in a different perspective and when you just learn to do that, it really turns out to be possible. Maybe not the best, but it benefits you for the long run! What am I really talking about? I'm talking about things like chemistry... which i dread. hahaha! But yea! If I keep studying it with a positive mindset that it's possible to overcome it, I'll love doing it. So that goes for you people who says you're not cut out for this and that. Well, yes we may not be a natural at certain things, and neither will we have immediate passion for certain things but that's okay. I agree that we're all unique and we have our strengths, and while we should focus on our strengths we should build up on our weakness as well. Come to think of it, a lot of the things that I'm doing now are not what I'm naturally good at. But man by His grace, I'm able to learn to do things and eventually, I fall in love with what I do. let's just say, when you really love God, you can't help but to love others and to be a better person even when you don't feel like it!

Okay! Ten minutes more before lecture starts. Exams are in exactly a months time! I'm excited yet, I'm in the most pressured time right now. Woo~

Alrigteyyy ciao people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home